How to get to the Firehouse:
- Take I-95 to Exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Take Route 113 east to Green Street
- Turn left on Green Street and take it to the end
- Turn right on Merrimac Street
- The Firehouse will be on your left; the address: Market Square
- Parking is available in the waterfront lots on either side of the Firehouse
How to get to the Firehouse Rehearsal Space/Administration Offices
- Take I-95 to exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Head east on Storey Ave/ MA-113
- Take a right onto Low Street
- Take a right onto Graf Rd.
- The driveway to our building is about 0.1 miles down
Our unit is the first unit on the left.
The Firehouse Center for the Arts is available for rent!
We can accommodate from 10 to 195 people, based on the type of event. Foodservice, beverage service, audio-visual resources, and display opportunities are available.
Our upstairs lobby overlooks Waterfront Park and is a wonderful spot for a private party, bridal shower, or meeting. Use of the theater itself is great for performances, seminars, lectures, and other events. To inquire about rental rates, please email [email protected] or call at 978-499-9931.
Firehouse Technical Information
View this file for technical information about the stage, lighting, loading, and sound.
Firehouse Gallery Information
View these drawings if you are an artist who will be exhibiting work at the Firehouse and needs technical information. This document provides measurements of the height and length of walls within the gallery space.